To develop a fast, secure communication program with wide functionality, which should run on Unix, Mac, and Windows platforms.
The Kypeless is free and open source software, released under GNU GPLv3 or higher.
( Screenshots and more on project's SourceForge page )
WARNING: Kypeless is under heavy developement and is not yet tested properly.
For now, do not rely on the security provided. Run Kypeless, test it, have some conversations as if
you were using your everyday non-secure software and provide us some feedback. Let us make Kypeless more secure and stable,
and then you will be welcome to use it.
- Linux platform support
- (planned) Windows platform support
- (planned) Mac platform support
- Secure encrypted peer-to-peer communication:
- Identification using RSA pre-shared public key cryptography
- Exchanged data is encrypted using AES-256 encryption algorithm
- Sending text messages (instant chat)
- (planned) Sending files
- (planned) Secure telephony
- Password-protected profile (keyring) storage on disk
- Data protection in memory (using libgcrypt's secure memory)
- FLTK GUI with Contact list
- (planned) User-friendly FLTK GUI and contact list.
- Separate Chat Windows for every contact
- (planned) System tray integration
- libgcrypt 1.5.0 or higher
- libgcrypt should be able to allocate enough "secure memory"
- FLTK 1.3.0 or higher